Easter Egg Hunt at the Whitehouse
Date: Monday, March 28, 2016, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Location: White House,1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC (202) 456-7041. All guests will enter the event from the Ellipse and will go through a security screening process.
White House Easter Egg Roll Tickets
Tickets are distributed free of charge via an online lottery system, allowing guests from across the United States to participate. All attendees must have a ticket. The ticket lottery details will be announced about a month before the event. All attendees will be required to go through a security screening process. No food or beverages are allowed on the grounds. Duffel Bags, suitcases and backpacks are not allowed. Strollers, diaper bags, baby formula, and baby bottles are permitted.
- Egg hunt & the traditional Egg Roll
- Live musical performances for all ages
- Storytime – celebrities bring books to life
- An instructional dance party on the South Lawn
- An ultimate all-in-one obstacle course. Climb, jump, and run your way through a variety of sports drills
- Hands-on training from basketball and tennis pros on the President’s court
- A session of yoga from professional instructors
- Egg dying, egg decorating, and more
- An entertaining activity center filled with opportunities to learn about healthy eating
- Interactive, educational activities designed to spark scientific curiosity and creativity